All right 12s, football is upon us and your chance for regular season Seattle Seahawks ticket purchases through MWR Community Recreation is just around the corner.
Tuesday, Aug. 1 – Tuesday, Aug. 15
Regular season tickets available to purchase for Active Duty service members and their family members ONLY.
Beginning Wednesday, Aug. 16
Any remaining regular season tickets are available to purchase for all MWR-eligible patrons.
- Tickets sold to eligible patrons on a first-come, first-served basis
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable
- Regular season tickets must be purchased in pairs with adjacent seating
- Limit four (4) tickets per household, per game
- All tickets are digital and must be presented at the venue via smartphone or other mobile device. No paper tickets or screenshots accepted.
Other terms and conditions may apply. Please contact your Community Recreation Ticket Office for details.
Spouses of deployed active duty Sailors can purchase Seahawks tickets! Contact your base Community Recreaton Office for details.
By purchasing these tickets, patrons are representing MWR and U.S. Navy. Ticket holders must abide by the Seahawks Code of Ethics. Patron names are linked to tickets; incidents regarding the seats are the patron's responsibility. Negative incidents occurring during the game, including expulsion from the game, reports of intoxication, fighting, etc., may be reported to the patron's command.
*MWR-eligible patrons are active duty, reservists, retirees, veterans with VA Health ID, DoD employees, their families and their guests.
The Department of the Navy does not endorse any company, sponsor or their products or services.