Navy Hourly Child Care
The Navy Hourly Care program is designed to support families need for short-term, intermittent child care. Hourly child care is available to eligible patrons who include, active duty military, DoD Civilian, reservists and DoD Contractors.
Reserve hourly child care for:
- Tending to personal needs, such as lunch with friends
- Attending doctor visits
- Obtaining relief from daily stressors
- Tending to emergency situations
Reservations can be made up to 30 days in advance. Space is limited and reservations are taken on a "first-come, first-served" basis. Drop-in Care (without reservations) will be available on a space available basis only.
Prior to Using this Service
Prior to using this service, please complete an information packet, including:
- Registration Form
- Child Profile Sheet
- Agreement and Guidelines for Use
- Copy of Immunization Records (required)
- Medical Power of Attorney (with notarized signature)
Forms are available at the care locations. Submit your packet to the location where you would like to receive service.
Naval Station Everett Child Development Center
For children ages 6 weeks - 5 years
Available Monday - Friday: 5 am - 7 pm