Calling all Grill Masters! Time to prove your BBQ skills.
During Summer Jam, MWR is serving up a BBQ competition and the winner gets all the BBQ glory plus an award.
Each Grill Master must:
- Currently be based at NS Everett (or another CNRNW base with invitation from MWR)
- Create a 4-person pit team of MWR eligible patrons (Active Duty, Reservist, Retirees, Department of Defense employees, and their families)
- Register their team by August 12 at the MWR Community Recreation Office
Teams will be expected to bring:
- 10' x 10' canopy
- Top secret award winning sauce
- Tables and chairs for the BBQ pit
- Grill of your choice
MWR Community Recreation will provide the protein
NSE senior leaders will judge each protein according to appearance, taste, and tenderness
Awards given to top BBQ by Command and top BBQ by protein class
May the best grill win!
FIREFEST BBQ Blaze Competition will be during Naval Station Everett's Summer Jam.
Saturday, August 20 | 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
For more information contact the Everett Community Recreation Office at 425-304-3449.