Family Water Safety Days
Meet with the Tsunami aquatics staff to learn the Red Cross safety skills in, near and around the water. Includes water safety presentation, parent and child lesson, lifejacket and skills assessment. Safety rules apply.
- For Children: Interactive on deck presentation about how to be safe this summer around water and the sun.
- For Parents: Orientation to Swim Lessons.
- Parent and Child class for new swimmers, and a skills assessment for more advanced swimmers.
Tsunami Pool, FREE for eligible users.
Register by November 8 using myFFR
Aquatic safety rules:
- Navy Youth Swim Test must be passed to be outside of the non-swimmer area.
- All non-swimmers must have someone over the age of 16 in the water with them.
- All swim test attempts must be completed before 4 pm on the day of the event.