Naval Station Everett Increases Health Protection Measures
10 Nov 2020
Effective Monday, 9 November 2020, health protection measures at Naval Station Everett has increased.
The COVID-19 conditions in the vicinity of Naval Station Everett have deteriorated. As a result, the Commanding Officer has directed Naval Station Everett to increase its health protection measures. Many Fleet and Family Readiness programs and services will be affected by this change. Please contact the program area directly for more information.
The following items are intended to provide important services on the installation to support the fleet and fighter:
- Fitness/Aquatics Center: Open to Active Duty only not exceed 50% capacity.
- Liberty Center: Open; Active Duty only with social distancing measures.
- Community Recreation Office: Closed. .
- All American and Subway : Open for Take-Out only.
- Jim Creek: Open
- Pacific Beach: Open. F&B is Take-Out only.
- Marina: Open. New or Renewal Contracts by appointment only.
- Vehicle Storage/Mini-Storage: New or Renewal Contracts by appointment only.
- Grand Vista: Open for Command meetings/training adhering to no more than ten participants.
- CDC: No change to current operations - remains open
- Housing services – virtual only
- MWR Sailor Services – virtual only
- FFSC – virtual services only
- Commissary – remains open
- NEX – remains open
- On base Barber Shops – remain open