Plan your New Years Resolution with the Fitness Incentive Program
3 Dec 2018
Navy Region Northwest Fitness Incentive Program
Get rewarded for your workouts!
The Fitness Incentive Program is designed to keep you motivated on your journey to a healthy lifestyle. You earn awards while staying active, either on your own or participating in group fitness activities. Points are assigned for time spent working out – not speed, mileage, strength, or endurance – you set your personal limits. The program is completely FREE. You have one calendar year, January 1 – December 31, to earn the prizes.
- Level I – 200 Points – SPORTS TOWEL
- Level II – 500 Points – SPORTS BOTTLE
- Level III – 1,000 Points – FLEXIBLE COOLER
- Ultimate – The one person with the most points – Star Recognition Award
- A personal certificate of ultimate accomplishment
- A place on the Fitness Center’s Wall of Fame for one year.
- Uniformed Service members, retirees, and their family members.
- Authorized DoD civilians and contractors with a Common Access Card (CAC).
- Guests of authorized patrons are NOT ELIGIBLE.
- Fill out the FITNESS INCENTIVE PROGRAM FORM and bring it to the fitness center’s front desk where it will be kept on file. This form is used to record workouts.
- All the listed-approved fitness activities – group and individual – count regardless of location.
- You receive credit for any activity lasting 30 minutes or more, on the Activity and Points list.
- You can earn credit for two different workouts per day. Maximum points per day that can be obtained is 10-points.
- Participants must sign-in for all MWR Group Fitness Classes. Failure to sign-in may result in no points earned.
- All activities must be recorded at the gym front desk.
- Following your workout go to the front desk, ask for your personal FITNESS INCENTIVE PROGRAM FORM and record your progress.
- Deadline to record activities for current week is close of business Sunday. Participants must record their activities the same week they occur. No back dated activities will be accepted.
- You must be notified when you reach a new award level.
Activity & Points (30-minutes or more)
Each of the listed activities are 5-points each:
- Cross Trainer
- Outdoor Jogging/Running
- Outdoor Walking/Hiking
- Stair Mill
- Stair Stepper
- Weight Training
- Group Fitness Class
- Cycling Road or Mountain Bike
- Paddling: Canoe/Kayak/Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP)
- Snow Skiing/Boarding/Showing
Earn more points by participating in our competitions, fun runs, and races! Each one is worth 10-points.
For more Information:
Please contact the Siesmos Fitness Center at 425-304-3922.
View all upoming Fitness events, contact information, hours of operation, and more here.