Jim Creek's Halloween Spooktacular
Un-BOO-lievable events include our Haunted House, pumpkin carving, costume contest, hay rides, campsite decorating contest, music, refreshments, and much more!
Saturday, October 12
Jim Creek Navy Community Recreation Area, FREE
Zombie Dash: Avoid the legions of the infected as you make your way through to the safe zone, all during Jim Creek's Spooktacular from noon-2 pm! Do you have the guts to face the undead? They hope you do! Costumed runners welcome. This run is open to all eligible patrons ages 12+. BEWARE: Encountering the undead is not suggested for those who are easily scared (i.e. small children, etc).
Make your reservations today, 425-304-5315! Volunteers needed, please call 425-304-5363.
Halloween Spooktacular Campsite Decorating Contest Rules & Guidelines:
- Jim Creek is encouraging campers to decorate their campsite in whatever Fall or Halloween theme they would like.
- You may use any materials you’d like to decorate your site.
- Campers need to notify the Recreation Office by 11 am on Saturday, Oct. 13, with their intent to participate. We will provide a judging number to be displayed at your site so other campers will be able to identify your site.
- Campsites need to be ready for judging by Noon on Saturday.
- Judging will take place by other campers from Noon-4 pm.
- Campers can choose their favorite campsite at the Recreation Office. Simply select the campsite number you are voting for and drop in the ballot box.
- Judging will close at 4 pm and winners selected shortly after. Please be present to win.